Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blog Hog

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Chris is a blog hog and he is beating me there everyday which is why all the posts have been from him ;) Looks like I got in first today!
The update for the day:
Chris's parents are leaving our place this morning and heading on their way to Prince George.

HAHA, it is I, Chris. I have deftly stolen the blog away from Claire by distracting her and telling her to brush her teeth. :)

We got the car back yesterday which is great news.
Okay, I kicked out the blog hog. I think he needs a sound beating!!!
Anyway, Today Chris has two interviews to go to, that will hopefully result in one job that he will enjoy. I think I may go in to the school board office and attempt to get some paper work filled out. I am being summoned downstairs at the moment, but I will try and get bach here again shortly. I hope you're all doing well!
Claire :)

No comments: